Simplify your network operating system user account review process and reduce IT Audit findings with the Account Auditor for Active Directory.
Financial institutions must perform periodic reviews of Network User Access to ensure that it conforms to the institution’s policies. The Account Auditor for Active Directory works with your Windows® operating system to export and analyze a list of Active Directory accounts to identify the following:
- Group memberships for each account
- Dormant accounts
- Disabled accounts
- Accounts with passwords that do not expire
- Accounts with passwords that have not been changed within the past year
- Microsoft® Excel Workbook – Imports and processes the Active Directory information and produces simple, easy-to-understand reports for the reviewer. There’s no software to install – the program works with Windows® server operating systems to generate the information quickly and easily.
- Product Manual – Explains the process for exporting Active Directory information and using the Account Auditor for Active Directory.
System Requirements: Microsoft® Excel 2007 or higher